Dreams Beta Speculation:D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams Beta Speculation:D

December is up on us,And I thought it would be cool to make a count down speculation thread :D,We are supposed to here news on when we can expect the beta later this year,December is the last final month we can expect anything what week could we expect the beta to drop ?

I think it would be cool if the beta drops around Christmas time .

I think it would be cool for holiday release, but I also think it would be a NIGHTMARE for Mm.

Comment

Honestly I think the Beta won't drop in December, but instead at the end of January/beginning of February
      If it drops around Christmas I would be surprised :D and I don't really have anything planned for the 24th so it would make a nice surprise
      UwU what's this?

Comment

I would say December 31st.

Comment

At this point I would have to say I'm more excited for the beta to start than I am for Father Christmas to visit...
          ‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
            At this point I would have to say I'm more excited for the beta to start than I am for Father Christmas to visit...
            Same I don't have any thing planned for Christmas hopefully will be busy with the beta :D

Comment

I dream of them giving us some info on Monday the 3rd. I have a 2 week break at Christmas so I'm hoping it's released and I get in, and can spend 2 wks just playing in Dreams.

Comment

In the year 2525...

Comment

Once upon a time, hundreds of years before the present, there was a group of people waiting for Dreams...
                  Dreams is now published. The group of people is... uh... well, dead.
                  T H E E N D

MM said it is going to be this year and Dreams is in feature lockdown, and the world of Kareem will be usable in the Beta. That makes me think it might be after Christmas, but I also think 2019 would also be very likely.

In the end I think all time is well spent on Dreams. We won't get a Fallout 76, a Battlefield 4, a Mass Effect Andromeda and so on... We'll get a cool Beta when it comes out.

Comment

We need to send Siobhan a whip so she can whip people into releasing the beta. It's technically not crunch since it makes more of a whipping sound than a crunching noise. Sound good to everyone?

Comment

Working...
                    X