What Dream are you dreaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Dream are you dreaming?

I posted a similar thread for littlebigplanet a long time ago. This thread is for folks to post pictures or updates of their current dream or dreams project(s).

Here is what I am working on...Way back in littlebigplanet 1 I made a honey themed level. I continued making honey themed levels off and on through lbp 1 and lbp2, but I never made a honey themed level in lbp3. So what better way to throw it back to a long time ago and revive an old theme of mine. BTW, the honey pots launch you out just like in my lbp levels.

Feel free to comment on anyone's thread or post your own dreams updates and pictures!

Comment

Looking good Shookie! Can't wait to play this! I literally just published one. I got aggravated at a couple of Dreams I had played where the creator made like 3 title screens. I was like, "Just let me play the damn game already!" So I decided I was going to make a Dream of nothing but title screens and there would be no actual game. Hee hee. I finally got around to doing it and it is 16 title screens long with a special ending. Quite proud of some of the "title screens" I made. I'm really pleased with how the actual "Game screen" came out. Anyway, here's a link ------> The Adventures of Banana Boy & Hank and a screenshot.

Comment

Awesome games I can sense many bee puns in your level Shookie I am working on a platformer about an ancient race able to possess mechanical objects and all that everyday stuff! That is, if I can get it feeling old enough

Comment

• Xerorogue
          Xerorogue commented
          Editing a comment
          That sound very intriguing! I look forward to seeing that!

Very nice looking Dreams Shookie and Xero!!

I tried to find a way to produce my favorite gameplay mecanics in Dreams - the hidden objects games - and that's a first try.
        With moving around and an interactive cursor. There's a lot to improve, but learning in Dreams is fun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WelcomeGarden.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	10588

Comment

• Xerorogue
          Xerorogue commented
          Editing a comment
          I played it the other day and I liked the layout but it was hard to find anything. I know that's kind of the point but I did find, if I remember right, a butterfly but it was kind of hard to get to. Do you have to actually walk into the object for it to count?

Hi Xero! thanks for the reply. This is interesting, maybe some Dreams don't work similar for everyone.
        I made a First Person Puppet to walk around with a Cursor (a small circle, maybe too small?) that switches to a hand if You hover over a Hotspot -> then on Top I put the text "press Square to interact".
        First of all the Cursor is a Tag on the Camera-Microchip, so it's a bit tricky (for me) to place a fitting trigger zone.
        And my other thought is, I use the alternative controls (steering the imp with the sticks), maybe it doesn't work with the original control scheme? I have to try this out. But I think a puppet you always control with the sticks ... hmmm ...

Sorry for the mess, but it's a long, long way to make something real nice in Dreams ... something that works *gggg*

Comment

Working...
        X