Want camera to stay put when puppet leaves camera field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want camera to stay put when puppet leaves camera field

Pretty simple question...I set up a camera in my scene, and I'd like to know if it's possible to make the camera stay where it is once the puppet has left the camera's field, right now it follows the puppet as soon as it does. I'd also like to know if it's possible to use the buttons like toggles to power on the different cameras, because I currently have to hold each button down to retain each angle. Thanks for any help!

Check in the camera tweaks to see if there's an option to make it fixed, I imagine there is, as it's definitely possible.
    You can wire anything into cameras, so anything that gives out a power source can activate it. Using a selector might be a good idea if you want to switch between a few of them.
    - Formerly known as FlyingIrishMan

Comment

I'd definitely use a selector or a signal manipulator to turn button clicks into on signals.

As for the camera, consider using a control sensor set to remote control and send its outputs to the puppet wirelessly - that way the camera has no reason to follow the puppet, ever.

Comment

Working...
      X