how do I even get started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I even get started

So. I tried for a while now and I am afraid to say I suck at sculpting, and everything I try and make (preferably thing to take control of) and the come out really jittery
    So I have to ask.... how do I even start? In Dreams tutorials don't seem to really help me out

Do you mean you're jointing things up and putting them into a puppet? And then they're jittering around while you're just sitting there? Make sure you turn off collision for those sculpts; they're most likely colliding with each other.

As for more general "getting started" stuff, getting good at art takes practise. There's not really a way around that beyond having previous experience, which I'm guessing you don't have.

What things do you want to learn? Maybe I can help you find the in-game tutorials for that, or recommend some youtube videos or channels on those topics.

Comment

Maybe adjusting some of the options in the settings may help? imp sensitivity etc.
      Imp drift is still the bane of my dreams existence when sculpting tho.
      I do find sculpting in PSVR on dreams a lot easier when I remember to break out the headset on occasion,the extra sense of dimension seems to help me co-ordinate better. I also enjoy editing the sculpts of existing assets out there in the dreamiverse as it gives an idea how they were created and helps practice
      ‚Äč

Comment

Working...
      X