No announcement yet.

An important question so I can sculpt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An important question so I can sculpt.

I want to know how can I know the steps of sculpting a thing?
    right now I can sculpt certain things that I know the steps of making like a doughnut with glaze and sprinkles or a jelly dessert or a clock or any simple thing you know.

but when it came to sculpting a mage hat I wasn't able to figure out the steps.

I know that it all comes with practice so what do you guys recommend me to sculpt to get better and most importantly I want to be able to figure out the steps of sculpting a thing before I even start with making it.

Have you played through all the tutorials?
    I've been using Dreams since the beta and only recently did I revisit them and benefitted from doing so, particularly with soft blending into the sculpt.
    I also find sculpting so much easier in PSVR due to a better feel of spatial awareness it brings.
    ‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
      Have you played through all the tutorials?
      I've been using Dreams since the beta and only recently did I revisit them and benefitted from doing so, particularly with soft blending into the sculpt.
      Yeah, you are right I must revisit them they will help me of course. thanks!

Comment

There are also loads of sculpting videos from both Mm and the coMmunity if you search on YouTube or just browse the Mm channel

Comment

Working...
        X