Can’t add a Scoreboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t add a Scoreboard?

I’ve gone through multiple tutorials, followed every step, over and over, yet the Scoreboard will not show up in my current dream

i have wired the Score gadget’s Post Score input to the exit trigger zone, with a timer to clear a good second and a half before the doorway triggers, ending the level.

The level is saved as Online Private
    The Dream the level is in is saved as Online Private
    When I Tweak the level within the Dream, under the Assign Scoreboards section, nothing shows up.

Based on several tutorials I have already viewed, this should not be the case.

Help?

Did Scoreboards break after the last update?

A frustrating little thing, you have to trigger set a score in order for the scoreboard to appear - so play through your Private version and when you trigger the Post Score you should get a pop up saying you’ve posted a new high score. After that the scoreboard should become visible.

Comment

I’ve done that as well multiple times, but no go.

I have taken a screenshot of my Exit Logic. Let me know if I am missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongblade View Post
        I’ve done that as well multiple times, but no go.

I have taken a screenshot of my Exit Logic. Let me know if I am missing something.

It’s hard to tell from just the screenshot, if you’d like to add me to the Scene as a collaborator (just temporarily) I can take a look when I have some free time

Comment

Sure! I’ll add you now...

Added.

Scene is called Connie’s Candy Craving [Level]

Thanks for taking a look.

Oh I’ve also added you on the Dream, which is of the same name, minus the “[Level]“ part.
          Last edited by Strongblade; 17 October 2020, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Well, I tried a few things which didn’t work, so I tried a few more things and I’m stumped at the moment. So ignore all the versions I saved. I’ll take another look sometime later, really curious and at this point I’m wondering if there’s some other aspect of your logic that’s interfering in an use way.
            One question, what does the “Candy” Variable Modifier do? I didn’t the Variable it affects and I see it’s part of your pickup system.

Comment

Thanks for looking into this.

“Candy” Is the descriptor for the collectibles in the level. It’s what the Score Modifiers all use to increase the score.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongblade View Post
                Thanks for looking into this.

“Candy” Is the descriptor for the collectibles in the level. It’s what the Score Modifiers all use to increase the score.
                Just to the left of the Score Modifier there’s a Variable Modifier with the same name, just wondering what that does. Everything looks like it *should* work, and that Variable having the same name as the score shouldn’t be a problem, but some hint elusive is causing a problem so I’m wondering if somehow that variable is interfering.

Comment

Working...
                X