Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreams on PS4 - You are offline. Connection to the server has timed out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams on PS4 - You are offline. Connection to the server has timed out.

I keep getting this message (See topic title) every time I start the game. Any ideas why, and how I might fix it?

Most likely just your connection to the internet. Close the application, make sure you're online and signed in to PSN, and open Dreams again.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but I've done that a number of times, to no avail.

Comment

I’ve had that happen when my internet service has been interrupted and not reconnected properly, for me resetting the modem and router has always worked.
        Are you able to access the PS store on your PS4?

Comment

Well,this is happening every time I start the game, and I don't have access to any modem, as my internet access is as a guest on an institutional server. I am able to access the PS store with no problem.

Comment

Are you able to play other games online, or stream video services like YouTube? I’m just wondering if it’s possibly an issue of having a slow connection rather than an actual interruption

Comment

I only recall having a similar issue with but one or two other games out of maybe half a dozen I own that have an online component. Otherwise I'vehad no problems withYoutube and other streaming services.

Comment

Originally posted by Karsen 2 View Post
                I only recall having a similar issue with but one or two other games out of maybe half a dozen I own that have an online component. Otherwise I'vehad no problems withYoutube and other streaming services.
                This seems like a rather unusual problem, have you posted in the official feedback forum? The fact that you can still stream video and acess the ps store without any issue is worth mentioning

Comment

Working...
                X