Sculptures from Homespace in dreamshaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sculptures from Homespace in dreamshaping

Hi everyone, new to this, really hoping to make some good stuff here, but I was just wondering something, it's probably dumb but,

Is there a way to get the Sculptures that are available in the Homespace, in the Dream shaping? Specifically the basic kit items, I wanted to use some for a quick attempt at something and notice I couldn't find them in the dreamshaping tools menu, even though I have access to them in the Homespace tools menu? I know the Welcome Home and Ancient Runes kits have some of them modified so I could use them, but not all of them.

Say the Hollow Dome Sculpture, I can't find that in the dreamshaping tools, even though I have it in the Homespace tools, and none of the available Sculptures are modifications of that?

So basically, can I get the Sculptures from the Homespace, in dreamshaping, and if so, how?

Thanks for any help

Short answer, yes
    When you’re Dream shaping, use the Search button to find Elements. Things you’ve collected will appear under the Prizes tab - Hollow Dome is there. You can do a keyword search within Dreamiverse or Prizes but you can’t search both at once, just click between tabs.

Moved to Q&A

Comment

Brilliant, there they are! Thank you so much Pookachoo

Comment

Working...
      X