Some of my Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my Dreams

Here’s a selection of some of the things I created whilst in Dreams, hope you enjoy

Mmhahaha he made your character laugh well ^^

Comment

Loving your work Amenjo. Already creating different Dream experiences from artistic meditative pieces to fun character-driven platforming.
      That was one of the aspects I enjoyed about the beta, the way it encouraged creating in different directions and channels, something I always liked to do on LBP

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4A3AAE91-84E9-4DE6-8AD3-D1E92EA73403.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	7369I had so much fun creating each of the scenes in Sacred Geometry.

Absolutely none of it was planned!

Each time I just wondered how far can I push the engine, and each visual pushes it in different ways.

It taught me so much in such a short amount of time just experimenting with the software.

The first Visual is a completely flat drawing, with a rotating 3D background. I couldn’t believe how far I could just keep slowly zooming in and cloning more and more. God knows how many triangles there are, Incredible!

Comment

This is my new thing I’m working on.
          Caterpillar Playground, let me know what you think

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB3CD242-51AB-47DD-9A53-D0F4B5119B2C.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	8234

Comment

is it a power 4 that I see?

Comment

No it’s not connect 4 it’s just a climbing frame, on top of the frame is my controllable caterpillar, if you have a look on Dreams you’ll see what I mean

Comment

Would really like some feedback on my Caterpillar Playground game if people have the time to look at it, just want to know how people are experiencing the controls, and how they find the advanced following functions that I have created for it, and of course any ideas that people have for the game

Comment

Originally posted by Amenjo View Post
                  Would really like some feedback on my Caterpillar Playground game if people have the time to look at it, just want to know how people are experiencing the controls, and how they find the advanced following functions that I have created for it, and of course any ideas that people have for the game
                  Give a little info like your Creator name in Dreams and the name of the level/scene or a Indreams.me link. It'll be easier to find and play

Comment

My name on Dreams is Amenjo1

https://indreams.me/Amenjo1

Here’s my latest fun experiment, enjoy

Comment

Pump up the volume, put on your dancing shoes, it’s party time!

Last edited by Amenjo; 10th May 2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amenjo View Post
                        My name on Dreams is Amenjo1

https://indreams.me/Amenjo1

Here’s my latest fun experiment, enjoy

recall me the Amiga short demo

Comment

Working...
                        X